01 - 04 April 2019
Hotel Six Seasons Hotel – Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Philosophy of Tunneling
- Fundamentals of rock mechanics related to tunneling
- Site investigation and ground characterisation
- Geological/geotechnical factors affecting tunneling in soft ground
- Tunnel construction techniques in soft ground: Shield tunnelling, Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM), cut-&-cover tunnels
- Tunnel alignment selection issues
- New Austrian Tunnelling Method (NATM) and ADECO-RS Method
- Design of tunnels in soft ground - Empirical methods, analytical methods, numerical methods
- Numerical methods of analysis and design of tunnels using various software tools from Rocscience, world’s leading developers of geotechnical software
- Tunnelling hazards in soft ground: flowing ground, non-cohesive sands and gravels, soft clays, presence of water, chimney formation, face collapse, flooding etc.
- Soil stabilisation and ground water control: dewatering, compressed air, grouting, ground freezing, forepoling, face dowels, roof umbrella
- Shotcrete technology
- Constraints of urban tunnelling o Cut-&-cover metro structures
- Planning and logistics aspects of mechanized metro tunnelling
- Ground settlement due to tunnelling
- Tunnel instrumentation
- Segmental tunnel lining
- Tunnel waterproofing
- Tunnel ventilation
- Immersed tunnels
- Tunneling case-histories
--- BDT 20,000 PER PARTICIPANT FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM BANGLADESH
--- INR 20,000 PER PARTICIPANT (PLUS GST @18%) FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM SAARC COUNTRIES EXCEPT BANGLADESH
--- USD 550 PER PARTICIPANT (PLUS GST @18%) FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.
What is Covered In Course Fee
- Lectures For Four Days
- Course Material
- Lunch And Tea/Coffee On Four Days
Herrenknecht is the technology and market leader in the area of mechanized tunnelling systems. Founded in 1977 in Schwanau, Germany and present today in almost 76 countries, it is the only company worldwide, which delivers cutting-edge tunnel boring machines for all ground conditions with diameters ranging from 0.10m to 19m.
The Herrenknecht product range includes tailor-made machines for transport, water supply and disposal tunnels. Under the Herrenknecht Group, a team of innovative specialists provide integrated solutions around tunnel construction with project-specific equipment and service packages upon request: these include seperation plants, tunnel conveyor belt systems, and navigation systems, along with segment production plants. The Herrenknecht India facility was set up in April 2007 in Chennai to assemble and refurbish Tunnel Boring Machines and is the only Tunnel Boring Machine manufacturer to have such a facility in India.
For our readers Tunnelling International is an informative link between themselves and companies that are able to provide cutting edge products and services.
For our advertisers, we offer a two tier targeted marketing service. Tier one being the publication of Tunnelling International which is strictly and individually targeted and distributed FREE of charge to key personnel working within the worlds most prolific and influential tunnelling industry enterprises. Tier two being our FREE to subscribe to and FREE to download PDF version of Tunnelling International which will be available to a wider audience of personnel working within and on the fringes of the tunnelling industry
Rail Analysis is the most Prominent Magazine on Railways , HSR and Metro Rail Development in India covering projects such as All Metro , HSR , Semi HSR , Ultra HSR and Traditional Rail Projects in India . We continue to be focused on the promotion of the Railways Industry Development in India and its Future Growth towards modernization of the Railways . Our Magazine is sent to Indian and Global Railway Professionals & Major marketing platform, distributed to the decision makers of the Railways Industry in India. It provides the latest news and updates on Indian projects for International companies to connect with each other and collaborate for projects in India along with information and analysis on railway projects in India .
Six Seasons Hotel – Dhaka,
Phone +88 02 9840789
Dr. Manoj Verman
C-1004, Park View City-2, Sohna Road,
Ms. Asma Sathar
C-1004, Park View City-2, Sohna Road,