24 - 27 September 2019
Hotel Druk, Thimphu, Bhutan
- Philosophy of Tunnelling
- Fundamentals of rock mechanics related to tunnelling
- Site investigation and ground characterisation
- Geological factors affecting tunnelling
- Tunnel Construction Techniques: TBM, drill-&-blast, road-headers, cut-&-cover tunnels, ripping, ground treatment, dewatering
- Tunnel construction techniques (contd. from previous day)
- Tunnel alignment selection issues
- Approaches for tunnelling:
- New Austrian Tunnelling Method (NATM)
- Norwegian Method of Tunnelling (NMT)
- ADECO-RS Method
- Tunnel support design - Empirical methods, analytical methods, numerical methods
- Numerical methods of analysis and design of tunnels using various software tools from Rocsicence, world's leading developers of geotechnical software
- Tunnelling hazards: squeezing, rock burst, chimney formation, face collapse, flowing ground, flooding etc.
- Ground stabilisation and ground water control: dewatering, compressed air, grouting, ground freezing, forepoling, face dowels, roof umbrella
- Shotcrete technology
- Rock bolts and dowels
- Tunnel instrumentation
- Tunnelling case-histories
--- BTN 17,000 PER PARTICIPANT FOR INDIVIDUALS FROM BHUTAN
--- BTN 21,000 PER PARTICIPANT FOR ORGNAISATIONS /COMPANIES FROM BHUTAN
--- INR 21,000 PER PARTICIPANT (PLUS GST @18%) FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM SAARC COUNTRIES EXCEPT BHUTAN
--- USD 575 PER PARTICIPANT (PLUS GST @18%) FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.
What is Covered In Course Fee
- Lectures For Four Days
- Course Material
- Lunch And Tea/Coffee On Four Days
Herrenknecht is the technology and market leader in the area of mechanized tunnelling systems. Founded in 1977 in Schwanau, Germany and present today in almost 76 countries, it is the only company worldwide, which delivers cutting-edge tunnel boring machines for all ground conditions with diameters ranging from 0.10m to 19m.
The Herrenknecht product range includes tailor-made machines for transport, water supply and disposal tunnels. Under the Herrenknecht Group, a team of innovative specialists provide integrated solutions around tunnel construction with project-specific equipment and service packages upon request: these include seperation plants, tunnel conveyor belt systems, and navigation systems, along with segment production plants. The Herrenknecht India facility was set up in April 2007 in Chennai to assemble and refurbish Tunnel Boring Machines and is the only Tunnel Boring Machine manufacturer to have such a facility in India.
Machino International is one of the leading suppliers of Construction, Tunneling and Geotechnical products in India. You can depend on our experience of more than three decades in Construction business of Heavy Earthmoving, Infrastructure Constructions, Hydro Power Constructions and Mining Industries.
Machino International deals in NATM & Drill-blast Tunnel. We provide Tunnel materials like Piperoofing/ Forepoling System, Self Drilling Anchor, Water Expandable Rock Bolt, Rock Drill Tools. We have an exclusive partnership with Robit, Finland. Robit is a strongly internationalised growth company manufacturing, selling and servicing global customers in drilling consumables for applications in mining, construction and contracting, tunneling and well drilling. Robit has the widest ranging offering in the drilling consumables segment. The company’s business is divided into three Strategic Business Units: Top Hammer, Down the Hole and Digital Services.
We provide Used Tunnel Equipments on Sale and also on Rental basis like Drill Jumbo, Shotcrete Machine, Grout Pumps. We also have a specialised Execution team to carry out NATM Tunnel works.
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries
Hotel Druk, Thimphu
Clock Tower Square,
Phone +975 2 322 966
Dr. Manoj Verman
C-1004, Park View City-2, Sohna Road,
Ms. Asma Sathar
C-1004, Park View City-2, Sohna Road,